Monday, October 1, 2012

Theme: Halloween

We will take a short break from our bachelor foods, for a seasonal challenge. I love Halloween, even though it is not widely celebrated in our area. To be honest, while I was growing up Halloween was known more for throwing eggs and covering trees in toilet paper than dressing up and knocking on doors asking for candy.

Now that I have grown up, Halloween is more of an excuse to be creative in the kitchen and have friends over for a spooky dinner. Creating disgusting looking food is relatively easy. Creating disgusting looking toasties on the other hand, will be a whole other kettle of fish.

Wish me luck as I attempt to create something that looks like a harmless toastie on the outside, with a tasty Halloween twist on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...