Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Theme: What To Do With Leftover Tuna

Ham, Tomato & Mustard
Whilst it took some time to get into the swing of simple flavour combinations, some of toasted sandwiches created for "No Cooking Required" were absolute winners. My favourite recipes were Avocado, Cheese & Ham and Ham, Tomato & Mustard.

The last created for October's challenge was Tuna & Creamed Corn. Unfortunately, in order to create this toastie I opened a 425g tin of tuna. Now I have a lot of left over left over tuna. The question is, what to do with it all?

I could use all of my excess tuna in one fail swoop and make a tuna bake, but where is the fun in that? Instead, the theme for this month shall be entitled: "What to do with leftover tuna."

Stay tuned

Darkbyte

*meow*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...